Player Registration is open to all players from June 3-17.2013-05-01
Registration is open to all players from June 3-17. Please read below for important registration information.
Important Registration Information
Important Payment Information
- Registration is currently opened to new players and returning players
- All returning players registering after the May 29 deadline are required to pay an additional $200 above and beyond the listed price below to cover the late registration fee. An invoice will be sent after you register and you will have 24 hrs to pay the late fee or your registration will not be accepted.
- In order to register in PSMHA you must reside in the RM of Edenwold unless you are registering to tryout for Midget AA or Bantam AA
- New players are required to submit proof of residency (click here for a copy) and a copy of player’s birth certificate. Please scan and email to email@example.com to complete registration process. No paper copies will be accepted.
- Registration does not constitute acceptance.
- All families are required to complete the Respect in Sport prior to registering (registration requires Respect in Sport certificate number) Click here for instructions on how to complete.
- All players will only be allowed to register in the division they are eligible for.
- Players will only be allowed to register on one (1) team.
- Any special request (example: playing in a different division, playing with a friend in the 3-4 Fun League and Initiation divisions, not participating in evaluations) must be sent in writing to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.The PSMHA Executive will consider all special requests but cannot always grant all that are made.
- Female players wanting to play male hockey please register in your Minor division, not Female.
- You must read the terms of reference for the division(s) that you are registering in.
- Payments will be through PayPal only. NO CASH OR CHEQUES will be accepted.
- Payments can be made in two installments, 50% immediately and 50% payable August 1st. Please note if you choose this option it is your responsibility to come back to this registration page on August 1st and register as a returning player, select the August 1st option under the division you originally registered for and pay. You will need to do this for every player that you have registered with this option.
*please note there is a $50 fee for any payments that are not made on August 1st. Your child will also not be allowed to tryout if all outstanding fees aren’t collected by September 1.
- When you set up a PayPal account it may take a couple of days if you wish to connect your bank account to it so please allow time for this.
- Although you are given the option to pay as a guest (and bypass opening a PayPal account) you may be required to open a PayPal account depending upon the amounts. You may want to contact PayPal in advance to determine what your limits are.
- If you experience any problems with PayPal, please contact them directly.
- 3-4 and Initiation require full payment at time of registration.
- ***YOU MUST KEEP A COPY OF YOUR GOALLINE RECEIPT AND YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSES. NO OTHER RECEIPTS WILL BE ISSUED***